From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Time for some motivation!


Once upon a time, my buddy Dave, who more than once pulled me out of the mud (this is true!), requested I become his virtual training partner for Around the Bay 30k Road Race. This sounded interesting... then within minutes I knew this was what I needed to get my butt in gear and build this motivation.

Dave is a Personal Trainer in London ON (though I'm sure he'll train you as well virtually (for a fee of course, he's not made of money!) if you contact him!) kindly took it one step further, offering to help me get this oh so tubby (yet very efficient) body of mine into buffness. He designed a plan to take me from here, to there (hence the name of the blog).

I hope to log my progress in infinate detail in order to keep me accountable, and hopefully have some great results to share.

It's up to me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home