From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Day 1

Food Log:
Breakfast: Egg whites (microwaved), 1 slice of ff cheese and a glass of skim milk with chocolate syrup.
Lunch: Cheese sandwich (2 slices whole grain bread, fat free mayo, 2 slices provalone, lettuce), soup (Knorr Tomato Veg), soda biscuits. Too many sodas, but they are so good! Downed it all with a can of diet ginger ale, because nothing tastes as good as a fizzy drink after a run!
Dinner: Homemade poutine (low fat fries, low fat cheese, fake gravy) and a glass of skim milk with chocolate syrup.

Cardio:
5k on the treadmill. I forgot how boring it is, but I watched last week's episode of Invasion to pass the time.

50 minutes swim class. I think I'm finally getting somewhere. We worked on front crawl for 40 minutes (the first half with flippers... love flippers), followed by 10 minutes of whip kick.

Thoughts:
Good day overall. Too much work to do, getting screwed over on a level change, but flipped it around, I have a job I love, I can make my own schedule, and I got all my goals in for the day.

1 Comments:

At Oct 27, 2005, 1:35:00 PM, Blogger Una said...

Thank you Dave for reviewing this! As I'm reading it, I'm downing a can of diet ginger ale... we only have one left, and to be honest, this is a leftover treat from our weekend away - we don't keep it in the house anymore.

It was definitely an off veggie day, but not unusual for fruit... going to need to work on getting more fruit in as well. I feel full already.

I'm super excited working this with you Dave, thank you for renewing my motivation!

U :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home