From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, March 23, 2009

We interrupt this period of silence...

to report the best running song ever is.... What is Love by Haddaway. Cracks me up every time. And brings me right back to this:



And whatever whining I'm doing is gone for 4.5 minutes. Thank you Haddaway. And Will. And Chris.

The next song on shuffle I believe to be the second greatest running song of all time. And it has nothing to do with running either. And that is I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred.



I'm really embarrased by my playlist suddenly. I'm an alternative music fan! Ok, I have a ton of Britney on shuffle too. I guess running makes me think outside the box.

I'm going to take our new puppy to school now. His name is Modesto. Mo won't get a heck of a lot bigger than that. I have a chihuahua. I think I'm losing my mind.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Mar 23, 2009, 10:49:00 PM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I feel like I have to constantly explain to my husband (aka The Music Snob) that what makes a good workout song is something totally different from what makes for good music. Not that a song can't be both, but they often aren't.

That's one cute little dog you've got there. I bet he doesn't care at all what's on your play list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home