From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Friday, October 28, 2005

Day 3

Oh My God!! Who knew I was going to hurt this much today?!? Ya, I think that Dave knew!!
I can barely sit on the potty, I must have done those squats correctly! I am dreading tomorrow's MUB! Damn you fives!!


Enough griping... it's a good owie.

Today's Food:
Breakfast: Egg sandwich - egg whites, ff cheese, 2 tsp marg on 2 slices whole grain bread. 1 glass skim chocolate milk. I slept in today so this was my attempt at eating a little more. I can't give up my chocolate syrup, I really don't like the taste of milk without it!
Lunch: Cheese sandwich on a whole wheat kaiser, ff mayo, havarti cheese, lettuce, and a cup of cream of cauliflower soup, 6 sodas.
Dinner: YUM. Made homemade vegetable and chick pea curry. Had on a bed of 1 cup of brown rice.

Cardio:
We never got around to bringing in the bike trainer so I opted to watch last week's Threshold while walking on the treadmill. I really hate walking on the mill, I find my hams get tight. Anyway, 45 minutes down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home