From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wow March, Really?? That's the last time I've updated? Sigh...

Nothing to really update. Heart is doing really well, i.e. it's normal. I've been working up my caffeine and wine tolerance for our trip to Europe in 2.5 weeks (!!) with no ill-effects.

I've been running more consistently, though I don't think I'll be ready for Boilermaker in two weeks since the longest run I've had recently is 11k. And it sucked. I honestly thought once my heart was fixed it would come easier, but it's harder. Oh well, I just need to keep at it.

In other news, I got my eyes lasered a week ago, and can already see 20/20. It's amazing. Because I'm 42 they decided on monovision, one eye for distance, one eye for reading, since in 3-5 years I would need bi-focals. Now I won't need to wear reading glasses until I'm in my late 50's or early 60's. Or I can get the right eye touched up. So cool!!

Before I forget, the link to our travel blog for this vacation!! http://una1967travels.blogspot.com/

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Jun 29, 2009, 11:35:00 PM, Blogger Downhillnut said...

Yeah, that blogger's guilt - don't sweat it. *I*'m happy to hear from you :)

11k is good! Especially with a healthy heart and tuned-up eyeballs. I'm kind of jealous of the eyes - cool.

Have a fantastic trip!

 
At Apr 29, 2012, 5:48:00 PM, Blogger Una said...

test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home