From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Oye!

My body is much less sore today. Last night I was a wimpering baby. I'm pleased with my day, got a little of what I'd planned accomplished, hoping for a banner day tomorrow.

Today's Food:
Breakfast: Egg sandwich - egg whites, ff cheese, 2 tsp marg on 2 slices whole grain bread. Water.
Lunch: Don't kill me Dave, but stopped at McD's at 2PM starving, had the veggie sandwich combo, with fries and orange drink. :(
Dinner: Bought the new Looneyspoons Ladie's cookbook and made the Angel Hair Primavera. Very yummy! Also made apple crisp but didn't eat any. I'm too full to contemplate it!

Cardio:
None today!

Strength:
While making dinner I was able to do 2 sets of MUB. I didn't get the third in because I was seeing spots, hungry, dinner was ready, and lazy. No excuses. Going to bust ass on my run tomorrow instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home