From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Darn virus!



I guess my first clue should have been on Tuesday when I needed a nap after work. I hadn't planned on running, but did get MUB in, though it was exhausting.

Woke up yesterday feeling really run down. All I wanted to do was sleep, but work had other plans. One of the downsides of being homebased, unless you're in a coma, you still need to work. I tried to run yesterday, got away with 10 tiring minutes and called it a day. Too dizzy and blocked up, plus sore throat and nasty cold weather had me decide at the 11th hour that swimming was not happening either, my joints complained the loudest. Just too sore. Went to bed instead.

Today feeling as cruddy as yesterday, though the nausea is gone. Just trying to focus on getting through the work day, then going to bed. I may nap during lunch. Today calls for a run and MUB - I think I'll walk 10 minutes outside to take advantage of this rare sunny day. Who knows, the fresh air might turn things around.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home