From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Saturday, January 14, 2006

My birthday


It was good!

Wonderful card from Steve, lovely gifts from he and KT, dinner with the family, pierogies from the ex-in-laws, associates at Walmart bursting into happy birthday?!?

Got my crown on (dentist office staff bursting into happy birthday!?!?), my tooth is still killing me today, going to take a few more days I guess. Got a hair cut, I really like it!

Streak continues - run on Thursday and MUBx2, bike yesterday. Today calls for MUB, which I will do later.

It's become a blistery, ugly day, with rain turning to snow (yay!) and then a flash freeze (boo). Tomorrow's 9k is going to be challenging if it's icy. I may just suck it up and do it on the mill, though I don't want to! It's not planned until 11 tomorrow, after driving KT to work. Shouldn't be too bad by then, but this is land of shitty sidewalks. Don't get me started.

Going to read more of The Historian now.

1 Comments:

At Jan 22, 2006, 3:20:00 PM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

OMG- we have the same birthdate! Nice to see new bloggers. I hope you stick around and keep checking in with everyone. It's a fun group.

If you haven't done it yet, you might want to sign up with bloglines. I think Nancy was the first one to mention it, and a great idea it was!

Happy Belated Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home