From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

5k more

Yo!!

Survived another workday yesterday, and procrastinating getting online today. BREATHE.

Ran 5k by the canal yesterday. Hip felt awesome (actually, doesn't hurt one bit this morning). Only problem was my feet were frozen starting out (not sure why) and that made the first few minutes painful. With 75% of the paths bare I expected a really good run. I couldn't get my HR down to save my life (AHR 157), which totally sucked, and made the run that much tougher. I don't have the exact stats, but finished the 5k in 34:xx, for a total of 5.2x.

The streak lives. Down a few ounces this morning. Feels good!

Another run scheduled for lunch time, will post later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home