From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, October 31, 2005

Sunday

I hate feeling bagged and weak. And that's exactly what I felt on Sunday. I didn't get enough sleep (heartburn for 4 days in a row... may have to start up ulcer/gerd meds again) ~4 hours. I woke starving then felt icky after eating. Anyway, I did go for the run. As I was getting ready for the swim, things went south :(

Food:
Breakfast: 2 Eggos with Cheese Whiz light (I know, gross, but I love it). Water.
Lunch: 2 eggs over easy on whole wheat ACE baguette. Water.
Dinner: Homemade tomato soup (onions, V-8, veg broth, 1 oz (dry) whole wheat pasta) and 6 soda crackers.
Post Swim Dinner: 3 oz (dry) whole wheat pasta, Cheez Whiz light = Mac & Cheese. Crystal Lite.

Cardio:
Run: I was pale and weak but it was so beautiful I forced myself out there! Besides, I need to stay accountable to the blog... I think my HRM was iffy (not sweaty enough) at the beginning showing artificially low and high numbers. I must have accidentally started my watch early because it turned over 1k 1 min into the run! I adjusted for that though since I know the route.
So the stats: 5.306km, 34:31 6:30/km. AHR 151, MHR 174.

Swim: I'm getting into my suit and I step wrong... zing! groin pull!! I can barely walk. I keep stretching and trying to get it worked out, but after 40 minutes I still can't hardly walk. So there it is, I drive KT to our last class for session 1, and drive myself back home. Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home