From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, January 02, 2006

Day 2 done!



Today was interesting... I was supposed to drive Steve to work at 7AM but vaguely remember him saying he'd come home at lunch and a kiss on the forehead. Next thing I knew Lu was sitting on my shoulder purring in my ear and it was 8:10. Rise and shine!

Great high protein breakfast with OJ and skim milk and I was good to go. I worked for a few minutes, cleaned my desk (that took over an hour!) and caught up on some email. I can't find my WW materials! GRRRR. I gave copies to my brother so he is searching his house too. I hope I can find it, though if not I'll pony up the 21 bucks for a month and get it again.


At 11AM I began MUB. Man oh man are pushups hard! KT spotted my form and mentioned I was doing it all wrong and gave me some pointers (I want mirrors in my new house!). I only did 2 sets of MUB and was shaking! I can't believe how weak I am when 5 lbs weights tucker me out. There's no way to go but up!



The plan for tomorrow is an 8k run. Tomorrow's high is 0C which will
be perfect to try out the new clothes! Wooop! I was hoping to run with Steve but he has a sore leg (time for new work shoes) and plans to indoor golf (i.e. drink beer) in the afternoon. So I will hit the roads around here. I hope the sidewalks are ok, it's still really icy out. I honestly can't wait to get back on the roads. I hope work won't be too nasty tomorrow, but if it is, too freaken bad, I will be taking a lunch hour to get my workouts in!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home