From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Feeling some sense of accomplishment...

Getting what needs to be done, done. I really don't like Christmas, too many haunting childhood memories. This year, without Mom is going to be a struggle, but we'll get through it. That and I miss my Tig, who I had to put down on Dec 9. Sigh...

But only 3 more presents to buy! Need to get Christmas dinner food, and I'm done.

Today finished the house cleaning, the baking and best of all:

Got on the trainer! What a quiet little devil she is. I am going to be hurting tomorrow! 30 minutes, not a second longer, but it's done. I feel rockin' good about it too.

Going to update my stats now... I've not lost any weight since I began my program, but if I actually worked it, I would stand a better chance! So working it I shall, starting right now.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home