From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, January 23, 2006

A habit is formed... maybe forming is a better word


In some fitness mag I read it takes 21 days to make an activity a habit. Today marks day 23 of some sort of activity every day. Most days it involved sticking with my training program, a few days due to illness it was the minimum 10 minutes (1 mile run effort). I don't think it's a habit yet, but it's getting there.

Onto today. I stepped up the MUB plan, now on to 3 circuits. It wasn't too tough, though my left shoulder is very unhappy still (for a couple of weeks now). I'm getting worried I'm pushing towards bursitis again, though last time it was the other shoulder and caused by poor posture attempting too many downward dogs. I fear it's now pushups with poor posture (shoulders rolled in). Anyway, since I can't even do 1 real girlie pushup (military will have to wait!), it's a good feeling to be able to do 3 sets of 15 half-girlies (sounds kinky!!).

Next week I'm holding the 3 circuits, and I think the week after I'll increase the weights.

Speaking of weight(s), I forgot to weigh in this morning! Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

1 Comments:

At Jan 24, 2006, 7:03:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

I love the picture. Good for you - staying active.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home