From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, June 02, 2008

Thanks Ellie :)

Just wanted to report in, and send a quick thank you to Ellie - I fought my run, I really did. I was too hungry at lunch time to get out, then napped in the afternoon and woke up feeling all nasty, and got all 'snippy' with KT and Steve, because I really didn't want to go.

But I did. We had a bad thunderstorm causing our first humid day, and it hit me right in the lungs. I had the hardest time getting any air in, I hate that. Steve stuck by me for the first 1.5k, and then I sent him on his way, thinking I was going to turn back, which I didn't until another km later. I didn't get my 11k in, but I did get in 5k. I'll do the 11 on Thursday instead.

Thanks Ellie, for the kick I needed. I hope you're ride went well!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home