From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!


So the workday was crap, I got nothing done that I wanted to. Sigh... My pup is out of town and KT is schooling then going out clubbing (dressed as a pimp no less) for a friends birthday party. So just me and scary movies. Boo!!


So today:
Food:
Breakfast: Toasted bagel with 2 tsp margarine and tomato. Skim chocolate milk.
Snack: I'm always hungry if I don't have egg whites for breakfast, so 1/2 cup ultra low fat cottage cheese and an apple.
Lunch: Leftover veg soup with crackers. Yum.
Dinner: 2 Oh Naturel fake chicken burger patties, 2 spuds with 2 tsp marg., fried mushrooms (in Pam) and about 1 small fried zucchini. I may blow up. Oh ya, had one Halloween treat size Aero.

Cardio:
None. Rest day. But did walk back from the mall, a whopping .75k. Groin pull is feeling better today, though still feels like my leg is unsteady and might give out at any time!

Strength:
Going to do what I can with MUB plan tonight. Will want to be buff when scared poopless from the film fest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home