From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Another day, another 5k


I love this image! I wonder if I should be giving credit to where I loaded it from...

Anyway, busy work day, didn't cry because I hate my colleagues job (came close yesterday, but only 6 more weeks to go approx.), and got some of my own work done. I'm making a point of logging out as close to 5pm as possible, and not logging back in until 8AM. This is a breakthrough for someone who used to log in at 7AM and out at6PM.

Anyway, brought Desperate Housewives to the basement with me and ran an easy 5k on the treadmill. Got good and sweaty, but sadly, weigh 2 lbs more than yesterday. Retaining ton-o-water the past few days. Not sure if it's caused by the long run (for me!) on Sunday and a tough MUB yesterday or not. Upped the aqua intake today. Hopefully it will help!

While perusing Ellie's blog just now, found she's tracking her bike and run mileage on separate gmaps. What a great idea! Years ago I tried the same thing on a Canadian wall map but gave up because I wasn't going anywhere. I think I can do this gmap thing and will play with that over the next few days. I could use all the motivation I can get!

peace out

2 Comments:

At Jan 25, 2006, 1:00:00 AM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I've read that parsley and dandelion are both good natural diuretics, but I've never had any luck with them, possibly because I don't like them. Just a thought, though. Maybe it would work for you.

 
At Jan 25, 2006, 2:05:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

I've thought about doing the map thing but haven't got around to it yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home