From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Friday, March 24, 2006

TGIF!


Great merciful crap was I tired this morning. Doing a new strength training workout from the Self Challenge got my heart rate up, which is a bonus, but not at 11PM. I was wired for sound still at midnight. Steve was snoring like a buzz saw for some reason, so I took to the couch, where my boy Lu woke me with his purring kitty self at 3:30AM. It was not a good night's sleep.

I did get my 5k run in today. I was scrambling to get as much work done as I could so I hopped on the treadmill while watching the rest of Project Jay and the beginning of cycle 2 of America's Next Top Model, where Shandi get's down with the stranger. It was entertaining enough, the time flew by. I felt a few twinges in my heel though, it's been some weeks since I've done 3 runs in a row. Made friends briefly with the tennis ball this afternoon, and will continue over the weekend.

Tomorrow the plan calls for a 45 min trainer workout (I can watch the rest of Top Model). I'm also going to make up for my missed swim on Wednesday in the afternoon - KT and I have a date to do laps. Yay! Not sure if the planned strength training is going to be reduced to core work only or not. My shoulders are cranky from yesterday's workout, and if they are sore after the swim, I'm not pushing my luck (I've had bursitis before, don't want it back).

Better get to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home