From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh dear me...


Swim class #3 tonight, with hot boy instructor. Only two of us showed tonight.

For some ungodly reason I broke out in mild hives about 1 hour before class, and that always effects my breathing. I felt ok to go though, so off I went.

Got in the pool, whole class in the deep end... er... the diving end (as deep as it gets.. great...). We started off with egg beater for a good 10 minutes, then 6x15m front crawl, where I discovered I couldn't catch my breath (hives or deep end panic?), which made for a very frustrating ordeal. Seb had the brains to wear a floatation belt so it was easy for him! We then proceeded with 8x15m back crawl. Much better. Then whip kick. I can't whip, I float too much. So hot boy instructor tells us to do it very slowly, no arms, across the 15m, hugging a flutter board to stay afloat. What the heck? Who's touching my toes?!?!?! Near miss hot boy instructor... you almost got my foot in your face. He proceeded to 'walk' me through the form for 10 minutes holding my feet and putting them through the motions. I giggled like schoolgirl.

God that was embarrassing.

1 Comments:

At Mar 10, 2006, 2:57:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Playing footsie with the hotboy instructor.....lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home