From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Stupid Blogger!

I'm back, finally. Since Wednesday I've been unable to access this account to post anything. Oh well, I guess I can't complain too loudly, I'm not paying for it.

Trying to stay on track exercise wise, I'm down one run (too much work then had to go into the office... I know, poor me), but up one weight's session.

Swimming went really well on Wednesday, until the foot cramps, which I get every class, started. Then I got really nauseated and had to leave the pool. Hot boy instructor was right, it was dehydration. Next class I'm bringing fluids.

Today, the bike trainer! I can't wait to ride outside, but it's still well below zero, lots of ice on the roads, and, well, snowing!

1 Comments:

At Mar 18, 2006, 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Sucks when you can't blog and you want to. Can't get to mine right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home