From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, March 12, 2006

A fair day

Would have been a better day had I eaten my normal breakfast and not gone out to celebrate Steve's new job and birthday. However, we must do these things :)

I kept my choices pretty good, but it was still quite a bit more than I usually have and much heavier fare.

When we finally went out to run at 3PM, I was really cramped and belchy. I hate that! I did my best, but cut the 8k short to 6.6k. That really burns.

Tonight was swim class and hot boy instructor was away, so we had wee girlie (my she's tiny!). We started off with 2x25m of front crawl (again, I had a heck of a time breathing), then 2x25 back crawl, then 2x25 whip kick. We introduced arms to the whip kick on our backs (elementary back stroke) and did that for 4x25m. We finished off with 2x25 front crawl. Total 300m.

I was really bagged afterwards.

My goal for the week is to get to sleep at a normal time. Getting 4-5 hours per night isn't cutting it, and the journals say that it helps cause belly fat. I have enough of that, thank you very much!

1 Comments:

At Mar 16, 2006, 2:29:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Sad when life gets in the way of our running...lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home