From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The good, the bad, and the ugly


Big day so far!


The good: I found the DVD player and set up the exercise room! I then hopped on, and completed day one of the 5k plan. It was so easy :) I know I can run 8 or 10 minutes straight, but my heart rate goes higher than I want it to.
The bad: It's our annual cheese fondue night. Must eat more of the fruit than the bread/cheese!
The ugly: Got on the scale for the first time in at least 4 months (since we moved, anyway). Ooooh it's not good. It's better than I thought mind you, I'm 5 lbs less than my highest weight ever. So yes, it's better than I thought, but it's so, so bad! I know the damage, I know what I have done, and not done, to get to this weight, I know what to do to get out of it.
It's begun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home