From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, October 16, 2006

Wooo!

Finally, suddenly, I have motivation! Where the heck did that come from?

My running has been sporadic (once/twice a week) for a couple of weeks, then nothing for 10 days. Then all of a sudden I wanted to get out there. And I have... since Tuesday last week (the day after Thanksgiving) I've run one day, walked the next, repeat. Today I walked 5k over lunch (finally, the sun came out after 10 days... SAD was really starting to sink me) enjoying blue sky and not pouring rain. Tonight I did a strength/yoga session. It's been an hour and my arms are still shaking enough to make it hard to type. Wooo!

Tomorrow's a run day, nothing fancy, back to 3/1 over 35 mins, building up to 30 mins straight (Running Room LTR, which all going well, should be in about 7 weeks).

Now, if only I could convince my body to get more than 5 hours sleep per night, I'd be all set.

1 Comments:

At Oct 17, 2006, 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Alright! Welcome back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home