From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Thursday, December 28, 2006

New blogger and some retail therapy

I received a notice upon sign in that 'my new version of blogger is ready'. Not sure how many people read this site, but if anyone is out there knows if this new version is any good or buggy, or whether I must upgrade, please let me know! I hate to mess up something that seems to work 90% of the time.

I went shopping today. First online, bought the 'Firefly' series. Once again, I sink deeper into geekhood. I also bought the first season of Knot's Landing. Oh my god I loved that show! Ah the joys of gift cards! I then physically left the house (my neighbors must have wondered who the heck I was... it's been so long!) to do some very fast shopping with my daughter. She needed new jeans (her two favorite pairs blew a hole in them, not surprising since they are her favorites!). So we hit The Gap and Old Navy. Glad to report I left with 3 items, all for work (I can work in fleece!) with a grand total under $50. Again, gift cards. Love gift cards!

Well the family is home, best get to them!

3 Comments:

At Dec 28, 2006, 10:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had it since it was "blogger beta".

I like it.

Lots of cool features.

you just have to get used to logging in with a full email address.

 
At Dec 31, 2006, 11:36:00 AM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

I haven't switched yet. Once you do, unswitched bloggers won't be able to leave comments on your blog (until they switch as well). At least, that has been MY experience. Everyone who has gone Beta - now I can't, no matter how many times I log in, get "verified" to leave a comment. That's why I haven't Beta'd my blog. I don't want to block my non-Beta'd blog-pals out...

 
At Dec 31, 2006, 2:29:00 PM, Blogger Una said...

That's interesting, Jeanne! I did switch to beta, and you were able to post coments... so maybe they fixed it?

One thing I've heard is that I'm not updating on bloglines now. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home