From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Speaking in circles

What the heck is that about? It rained for over two weeks, zero sunshine. Yesterday, blue sky and sun. Today, back to rain and another week's worth.

So what do I do? Get out there and have the BEST run. My best runs are always in the pouring rain. I feel I could have done more, though when I was reached my laneway, I was pooped.

Now I'm feeling the doms from yesterday's strength training. Whoa nelly it hurts! Don't make me laugh....

What a great day :)

1 Comments:

At Nov 1, 2006, 7:35:00 PM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

Your best runs are in the pouring rain?

Wow.

I bag it in the rain. UNLESS I've paid a race fee.

Rain-wimp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home