From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Linae's Challenge

Linae challenged the bloggers to share our stuffed animals collections. Here goes:

The left side of my bookshelf. First off is Mr. Rabbit, made by my lovely former colleague, Helen, when I left my job. The next item of value, is Lucky, an original Care Bare from the 80's, given to me by my then boyfriend (and future ex-husband), John. Next up is Fuzzy Pink Bunny, which Steve gave me (yes, he calls me Bunny). Behind bunny is yet another bunny, this time a gardener, which was my Mom's. In front of gardener bunny is a bat. I like bats. Behind the bat is Bert, which KT gave me.

The right side of my bookshelf, same Bert from KT. In front of Bert is Doggie which KT made for me when she was 10, for my birthday. Behind Doggie is a teddy bear which Steve gave me. Next up, Bert Pez dispenser, from KT. Fred, no explanation needed (ok, it was also my Dad's name). Lastly, Yeller Bear, made for me by my former colleague Ed's daughter, Shannon.


On my office monitor. Of note, Duckie (was Mom's), Molly, the beannie baby dog who looked just like our Molly, Penguin (again, no explanation needed), Tigger, who we keep because we named our late-cat Tiggie after him, on top of Tigger is Lady the ladybug, which Steve gave me on New Year's Eve, just because (awwwwww). Lastly is Kitty from Steve, story that will make you all gag, so I'll spare you (double awwwww).


In my closet, more Berts from KT, Steve's doll from childhood, and another Penguin.




Behind the TV in the bedroom, um, Bert. FYI, 32" TV. He's a biggun.



Umm... I think I have a problem....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home