From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

On track


Dawn created the best workout log! Thank you!! I really really love it. I added a couple of columns for average and peak heart rate. I hope to see these little buggers drop as my fitness improves, and it will improve!

I got my planned workout on the treadmill in while watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Did I mention that I only watch it on the mill? I have the complete series, and decided to start at the beginning, so I h ave lots of watching left, i.e. no excuses! It's really tough to stick to the plan because I know I can do so much more, but when my heart rate still crests to 147 while on the treadmill, it reinforces I'm doing the right thing!
I finished up with 100 crunches on the ball. Nice to get back to it. It's like coming home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home