From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, March 02, 2008

I'm bored

I must be getting better, because I am bored silly.

I slept a record 7 hours last night! Still sleeping on my back and not moving apparently, so of course when I woke I was locked in that position and my back was screaming!

KT's friend Fi was going to come over and watch the first season of The 4400 but cancelled because her honey had a high fever. So glad she called when she did, the house was already cleaned and floors washed! :D

Steve and I decided to get out and go shopping for a bit, as he was in dire need of new pants and shoes for work. I was so tired by the time we finished buying his pants, I couldn't believe that I agreed to go downtown with him to another store to pick up a really nice pair of shoes in his size (the store we were in didn't have them in the right size). We had to walk about .5 km to the store, which was ok, but by the time we had the shoes paid for, I was seeing spots. Felt better by the time we got outside in the fresh air, so instead of asking Steve to get the car and pick me up, we slowly trekked back to the car, stopping once for a Beavertail (Killaloe Sunrise of course!) for Steve... because I was such a disaster this year, we missed Winterlude, where we traditionally eat a Beavertail. He's only a week late in getting it! Because I'm still mindful of my fat intake, I had a bite to taste. So yummy.

We came home and I was almost in tears in the car, my insides were so sore! I'll feel stronger soon I'm sure. I hope! Running still seems so far away :(

Finished Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs today - I'm reading her series in order and this is the best so far. Started the 6th Harry Potter (Half-Blood Prince) after we got home, but fell asleep!

Tomorrow we're expecting hours of freezing rain, so KT may be working from home, but if not, I'll be all by my lonesome until 10PM because both she and Steve and class. It will be a great day to rest, or go out of my head with boredom!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Mar 6, 2008, 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Ellie Hamilton said...

Good heavens!!! I just read through to the day you had the lap-vs.-open chole that turned out to be open, and all of the aftermath... you have really been going through it!! I love your humor in all this.... go through a different way, like through your eye... LOL!! I'm thinking, this is like a columnist I'd definitely read every day... how come I've been away so long???

Anyway, I'm glad things are looking up, glad the JP is out and you're getting better.

And thank you for, unbelievably in the midst of all this, reading my post about music. I'm glad to find someone else who knows the pieces I was referring to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home