From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, November 28, 2005

So here it is...

Got the run in on Thursday on the mill... 5k. Didn't want to do it, but did, so it's a win.

Friday didn't run or bike (the stupid trainer is missing a piece), but did dance for a solid 4 hours at U2.

Saturday recovered from U2 :) .

Sunday ran 9k, it was snowy and icy with ruts that hurt my ankle, and very windy, and I didn't wear enough layers. But it's done. Sunday night swim class was good, improving my back crawl, and thinking I'm improving on the front too. Only 2 classes left.

So had to try this quiz... what muppet's dirty little secret am I? Ya not surprised... Have Bert's all over the house... he's the best of the bunch. I don't think they are gay though.

Bert & Ernie
Bert & Ernie's Gay Love Affair

Look, everyone knows you two are lovebirds. Why
not do the brave thing and admit it to the
world? The times are kinder nowadays. There
may be the odd ultraconservative bigwig or
overprotective mom, but so what? Piss on 'em.
Come on out of the closet. It's ok.

Which Sesame Street Muppet's Dark Secret Are You?
brought to you by

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home