From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Feelin' Good

Well, I am, my tummy is not. It's fall, whatever.

I had some sort of dizzy spell (I think brought on by a looming sinus headache) making me queasy, so Steve turned the car around and brought me home. I sent him on his run and hit the treadmill, if I had to keel over, I could do so in the privacy of my own basement.

5k done. A little sore from MUB and last night's extra swim. But feeling ok!

Food:
Breakfast: egg whites, one egg, ff cheese, and skim chocolate milk.
Lunch: Caesar salad and homemade tomato soup (small amount of pasta, loads of veggie broth and V-8, onion).
Dinner: Steve's famous mashed potatoes (some marg. and skim milk, with the peel on), swis chard with garlic and olive oil, 1 soy chicken patty, fat free fake gravy. Gooey and awesome.
Snack: Nibbled on 4 little halloween bars. Bad Una.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home