From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

TCB

So not so bad... missed MUB again this week once. Need to get the other two in. What's up with that!?!?

Yesterday ran 5k on the mill. It was a boring sweaty time, but got it done.

Today aimed for 5k again, but couldn't work out the stitch - don't know why I had it, but couldn't seem to get rid of it. So called it at 3k.

I did make it to swim class tonight and I was able to get further in my front crawl, for 25m at a time, then we did the 25m in the shallow end and I didn't freak out once. Hurray for progress. We'd gone about 500m then Jenna decided it was time to aim for a full 50m length without stopping, swimming anything we wanted. I was feeling really tired so I started with front crawl, flipped over to side glide for a bit, then back crawl, then floated for a few seconds, and brought it home with front crawl. About 4m from the wall I get a foot cramp. Game over. Damn it! Sunday is last class, here's hoping I have a breakthrough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home