From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, February 20, 2006

Times, they are a-changin'

Well who would have guessed! Steve accepted the job offer - 10K straight more per year, 15 less hours per week, every second weekend off (current company every 3rd), and an extra weeks vacation! Wooop!

Just to make things interesting, my sudden panic last week due to a re-org in my org at work, my brilliant idea to request mentoring from another line of service to get my skills up to snuff to maybe transition to them in a year may turn out to be a job opportunity now! HUH?? I'm stunned. We'll see how it goes. I'm going to have to put the sell on, because seriously, what's in it for him?!?

Off to play with the resume.

Oh ya, training... nada... not since I came down with the bug. Still fighting it.

2 Comments:

At Feb 24, 2006, 9:03:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Heh, I've joined the ranks of those fighting a bug. Hope we both feel better soon.

 
At Feb 26, 2006, 11:01:00 PM, Blogger Papa Tweet said...

Add me to the list of those fighting a bug. We're all fighting the good fight.
Benny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home