From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, January 30, 2006

10.379


I guess I should be pleased that I ran slightly farther than last week's 10k (10.137km) in 12:30 less time. But last week the sidewalks were really bad, and today not so bad. What bites is I'm usually so much faster than this, but I really struggled today.

With my watch waterlogged I wasn't able to keep an eye on pace or heartrate, but interestingly enough my AHR was 150, MHR 160, which truth be told is one of the lowest in recent memory. But I did have to walk for a few seconds every 'song' on the way back, which would be dropping my AHR. I hope I can find a replacement watch because I'm not planning on spending a few hundred bucks on a new Bodylink or Garmin.

Enough about that.

My shoulders are pretty sore from the swim (I'm a little worried my left rotator is going to freeze up), and legs trashed from the run, but I will get MUB in tonight. What remains to be seen is how many sets, and whether I do the pushups or not.

That's it for now :)

1 Comments:

At Jan 31, 2006, 3:04:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Good job on the run and swimming. Hope things are not "trashed".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home