From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Well, maybe tomorrow

This was a disappointing day, until I found this t-shirt! :) Everything was on target for an awesome 10k today. Temps just below freezing, snow still holding off, pumped to run. Too pumped apparently. For no reason that I can understand, my heart went into Wenckebach rhythm, and while it's also known as 'Athletic Heart Syndrome' (hahahahaha), it's still a major pain in butt. I really wanted that run, but needed to settle my heart rate down first. Before I knew it, it was 1:30 and I was starving so I ate, and my heart rhythms returned to normal.

I will try to get the 10k in tomorrow, though the expected 25cm (at least that's what Environment Canada were calling for) of snow, could make it challenging. If the canal is still open, I'll run on the ice (it should be snow covered but no ruts!).

Tonight is swim class, so I'll get some cardio in at least. Going to read for a bit.

2 Comments:

At Jan 29, 2006, 9:10:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Love the T-shirt.

 
At Feb 5, 2006, 8:15:00 PM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

Are you Una from Penguin Athletes?

*jeanne from penguin athletes*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home