From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Another day, another 5k

And a good one at that. Love days like these. Capped the day with a walk in the sunshine, bringing the cardio to 70 minutes.

Made an awesome soup dinner (Asian Tofu Noodle Soup)... sounds icky but is delicious, low cal, very filling and high in protein.

Had a very relaxing evening, long bubble bath reading fitness mags, I feel like a queen!

Tomorrow is a 3k (though I think that's wrong! Going to have to check that out) and swim class.

2 Comments:

At Mar 29, 2006, 7:15:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Yup gotta love those good days. I'm not fond of tofu, but I do like Asian noodle soups with beef.

 
At Mar 30, 2006, 9:29:00 PM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

It sounds WONDERFUL! I love Asian soups, I LOVE tofu! Of course, tofu pretty much tastes like whatever you cook it with...so you need to cook it with something you like. (Me, I don't cook it myself, I get it at the Chinese restaurant. I used to use it on sandwiches instead of cheese in the summer. Imagine that...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home