From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, March 27, 2006

Yesterday, and today

I had the best run yesterday! It was a steady effort, nice low average heart rate, almost easy! Love runs like that. It was 0C/32F but the sun was blinding, and my black leggings were hot! Yay spring!

I then was out shopping and zipping around the rest of the afternoon, then after dinner fell asleep. Woke up a little after 8. Missed swim class. :( Going to have to make that up later in the week.

Today is a strength training day. Was able to finish the Self Challenge workout, though I had to do 2 sets at the end after the abs. My shoulders were too sore to do it when I was supposed to in the plan. But it's done!

I've decided to do a minimum of 60 minutes of something every day. So in addition to the 20 minutes of strength training (I know, it's wee for most!), I had a 20 minute power walk to and from the grocery store, on the way back with a backpack full of groceries. After work caught the last bit of sun when out for another 23. 63 for today, so I'm happy.

Off to watch Project Runway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home