From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I am the wind!


I love Col. Flagg days. And today, I am the wind! I felt like I was flying on my run. Granted, it's slightly downhill on the way out and there's always a tail wind, but today was really windy, so I got smoking fast times on the way out, and less stellar in comparison (though on par with my normal pace) on the way back. 5k down. I am the wind.

Tonight was 2nd last swim class with Hot Boy Instructor. He killed us. My arms and shoulders are buzzing, my legs aching. But it feels sooooo goooooooood. 500m in the log.

The nutritionist called today, appt tomorrow at 6:30PM. Hopefully she holds the key to the elusive weight puzzle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home