From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A little inspiration


Today's run was GREAT! And I almost bailed too because I was starving. But got on the scale to 1.5 lbs heavier than yesterday (considering I've been a good foodie, it's water weight, but was enough to get me moving anyway!).

Watched a biography on the 'Crazy Canucks' while on the treadmill. Before I knew it, run was done, I could have gone on. But we'll leave that for tomorrow.

My knees continue to remind me that I took 3 weeks off, but they aren't hurt. Just warm. It's good for them.

Other updates... Steve started his new job, so far so good. Still no posting for the job I intend on getting (never hurts to remain positive), though the Manager emailed me today apologizing for not posting it yet, and asking if I was still interested. I replied "cramming my head with as much Java and SQL as it will take". He came back with "I'll let you know the minute it's posted". Again, the job is mine, unless someone better comes along. Go away better people!

1 Comments:

At Mar 7, 2006, 7:38:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

There can't possibly be anyone better!

Java & SQL. My Java is very rusty. Haven't used it in like 5 years. SQL, well its coming back slowly...lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home