From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Friday, June 09, 2006

Blogger's a pain in the butt

I've been trying to post for 3 days. Anyway, here now.

I ran on Wednesday morning. I felt too lousy to get my run in on Tuesday (and truth be told, it was too hot by the time my head cleared). I woke Steve at 7AM (he was closing) and off we went. It was brutal :( again :(. My heartrate, while not as high as Sunday's was still hovering around 165. All I could manage was 4.8k. Bugger.

Today wasn't much better. My HR averaged 157 (ok, better, but not where it should be) and it took everything in me to get in 5k. I just can't seem to get air in my lungs.

8k on Sunday. Here's hoping it continues to improve!

Tomorrow, I put in the offer on my house :)

1 Comments:

At Jun 10, 2006, 1:52:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Any run is better than no run. And blogger is crap. I tried to comment on a couple of blogs the other day and no luck.

Good luck with the house purchase.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home