From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

We're here for a good time


Still sick. I have not had a cold like this in years. I'm falling apart! It's now stuck in my chest and sinuses. I'm so tired.

And I have not done anything workout wise this past week. I am really disappointed with this, but I barely had the energy to finish my work day (well, didn't really, had to take naps during lunch breaks and after work). I even missed JAVA class on Monday night :( I'm still really tired, and standing for an hour almost killed me.

I know this because last night I went to see the Northern Pikes (she's a girl with a problem) and Trooper (raise a little hell) at the Tulip Festival last night. But I was prepared with layers of fleece and a $1.49 Canadian Tire plastic poncho. It was a lot of fun, but I really wanted to lie on the soaking wet grass and sleep.

On another note, just watched Ray on CBC News: Sunday. He's such a cool guy. How did my trainer get to be the primo Canadian ultra runner? Because he's awesome. If you're interested in following his blog it's at http://ecofit.blogspot.com/.

3 Comments:

At May 21, 2006, 1:45:00 PM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

It sounds like you could use some rest! Just let yourself get over this thing-- chest colds can turn really nasty if you don't take care of yourself.

Get well soon!

 
At May 21, 2006, 7:10:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Ohhh I so know how you feel *sigh*. I hope we both feel better soon.

 
At May 22, 2006, 11:34:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

you poor thing! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Very cool trainer you have and how fun you hooked up with this guy! Take care of yourself.. your body is screaming it needs rest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home