From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Dot



Yesterday my friend Catherine and I went to the model home for yet another viewing. As we were leaving I spoke with the agent and we now have a 'dot' on the map. The house is being held for us!

Steve and I went today and were able to go in and see it.

Ours is the door that you see on the right, and the garage with the truck in front. The truck is there belonging to someone else, partked there temporarily. Whatever! I don't care :)




The back... Ours is the first set of steps and windows to the left. Not big, but big enough. And it will be ours!













Some smaller images... From upstairs to the main floor. Before I discovered I needed the flash I took the middle photo of the living room are and morning room. The one on the right is from the front doorway... on the right is the stairway to upstairs, the left is the dining room, the window area the living room and to the left the kitchen and morning room.









Lastly, one of Steve in the morning room, and KT's basement digs. Yes, she gets a fireplace.











I'm keeping my fingers crossed everything goes to plan. We got the mortgage, so feeling ok! 1870 sq ft' :) Yay!



My first home (of our own).

Wooop!

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2006, 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Deb said...

That is awesome!! Nothing like the excitement (and nausea) of your first 'very own' home. It's beautiful!!!! Hope you're feeling better and work's going well. ;)

 
At May 29, 2006, 2:43:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

It looks great. Congrats and have fun decorating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home