From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My inspiration


This is Ray. Once upon a time he was my trainer. And an awesome trainer he is (in addition to winner of many world class ultra races). Unfortunately, I got busy, he got busy, and we stopped seeing each other.

Today after my run (5.5k making me think morning runs will start next week because I hate the heat), discouraged with my fat self, I thought of Ray, and his awesome strength/core plan. I dug it out. I did it all. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, which is good I guess, but we'll revisit this thought tomorrow. 50 minutes of strength training.

Thanks Ray!

3 Comments:

At May 10, 2006, 7:49:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

look at you girlfriend!! Not a great day but you 'get it going on' anyway. NEVER refer to yourself as 'you know how'. you are strong, healthy and on a mission.... a journey! You are all over it. I need you to keep going...you inspire me!

 
At May 12, 2006, 10:28:00 AM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

That HUNK was your TRAINER???

*swooning*

 
At May 13, 2006, 11:28:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Be still my beating heart!!!! He's one hot looking trainer. I'd a been a much better runner training with the likes of that...lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home