From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Where's that slug picture again?

I have not run in a month or so. Hopefully it hasn't been longer. I have no tingly symptoms since that nasty week. My only excuse is being swamped with work, trying to pack up the house, get the new house arrangements in line, and stressed beyond belief. I know, the most important thing for me to do would be to work out, but I really want to curl up in a ball.

Stress sucks.

So during a training seminar today, I watched my computer screen, put the phone on speaker, and did a strength workout. I feel better having done so. Motivation... yooo hooo... I'm here.... come find me.

3 Comments:

At Jul 27, 2006, 10:33:00 AM, Blogger A Wild Celtic Rose said...

Hi Una!

I found my feed (s) by searching through bloglines.

I know that some folks off of LJ are reading my stuff via RSS, but I know blogger is making changes to their feeds. RSS used to be only for those with a blogger Plus account.

Perhaps if you try this one?

http://awildcelticrose.blogspot.com/atom.xml

 
At Jul 27, 2006, 10:36:00 AM, Blogger A Wild Celtic Rose said...

If you want a slug picture, you can use this (but you are not a slug)

This is one of our giant banana slugs

http://www.wildcelticrose.net/lisasplace/DSCN4914.jpg

 
At Jul 29, 2006, 9:49:00 PM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

Nope, you aren't a SLUG!
Wild Celtic Rose is right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home