From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, September 04, 2006

I did it!

It was tough... I really wanted to go back to sleep, or postpone, but instead had a slice of multigrain bread, some ice water, and got dressed in the gear.

Steve was going to do his own run, I was to do mine. My plan was 1-1, until the first minute was up and there was a car still at the light who saw me start. Pride got in my way, so I ran 2-1. Decided to keep it up throughout the run. Also decided on 30 mins instead of 20.

I am so thrilled with finally getting out the door. Cheers to new beginnings.

4 Comments:

At Sep 4, 2006, 9:19:00 PM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Good job! Getting started is always the hardest part!

 
At Sep 5, 2006, 12:43:00 AM, Blogger Downhillnut said...

YAY! Do it aGAIN :)

 
At Sep 5, 2006, 7:40:00 PM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

CHEERS!!
:-)

 
At Sep 23, 2006, 9:00:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home