From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Moved

Wow... it's been over a month. We've moved into our home this week, and it's beautiful. Had the family over for breakfast this morning - only one sib had seen the inside, the other two had not. It was great fun.

Now the debt begins :|

Haven't run in these past 30 days either. Steve and I are going out tomorrow morning. I'm starting over, 1-1. I need to be a runner again. For the first time in 10 years, I'm not a runner. This is scary to me.

On the upside, I'm hoping that once my body gets moving again, it will be in such shock that the weight that won't budge, will. Fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

At Sep 3, 2006, 8:10:00 PM, Blogger Downhillnut said...

Hey, I happened to be lurking on the Courage to Start yahoolist and noticed a new Ottawa runner introducing himself. Nothing like starting out with another local, eh? (he's re-starting too)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home