From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back on Form

I'm feeling much better today, both physically, and emotionally. It was one busy day though! Had to drive Steve to work in order to have the car tonight, so my daughter could take me out to dinner. Mmmm... Mexican. Bummer about the rice though... made with chicken broth! So disappointed! Then again, the salad was better for this weight loss thing.

Anyhoo, I got my scheduled 40 minute minimum, consisting of 35 mins on the treadmill (this week is 1/1), 100 crunches, and as many squats as I could get in until Steve called me to get moving.

Today was one of those 'too much to do, too little time' days, but I feel I have accomplished something. And that's two days in a row. :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Jan 16, 2007, 10:11:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I'm an early riser for one reason...to train 1st thign eeveryday. It's the only way I can insure I'll get my training in without fail. I look it as my job. If I wait until after work...forget it. Kudo's to you for 'gettin er done', 2 days or 200...this is your year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home