From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Friday, January 05, 2007

Enough!


Today is day 16 of my 18 day vacation. I feel really rested. I needed this break. I'm bummed I didn't get any alone time, because every single day my daughter was here coughing and sneezing, and/or not speaking due to laryngitis. She's starting to feel better, for which I am happy. I would have liked a day or two without having to hear the TV on though!


Luckily, I have a kind and sharing daughter. It looks like she has given me one of her colds. Grrrr. Yesterday I felt inner ear itch (please, someone, get me an ice pick!). This morning I had a runny left eye, and as of the past 3 hours, a runny left face. And a tickly throat. And non-stop sneezing. I hate that almost as much as the inner ear itch. The weather hit a rediculous 10C today (um, new Environment Minister Baird, can you ask Ms. Rona to hand over winter with those files???).


I see a hot bath and warm bed in my immediate future. I am pooped.


On the upside, I got my run in as per plan, and 150 crunches.


The fireplace glass has been replaced, but the guys they sent to repair it only do gas. Um... do you think I'm going to use the fireplace until the regulator has been checked? Sigh... another work order. Why is everything so complicated?
I'm whiney. Enough for today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home