From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, January 08, 2007

40 minutes

Good thing I didn't have a run scheduled for today because I'm really stuffed up. I spent the past half hour steaming my head, hoping to get my sinuses moving a little. Succeeded temporarily, but that's about it. Oh well, it's breathe-right tonight! It doesn't help much, but I'll take all I can get.

Anyhoodle, I did hop on the treadmill for a 40 minute walk, followed by 100 crunches. Got my 40 min minimum in, so pleased with that.

I haven't done a heck of a lot since! It's back at work day, and I'm tired. Gosh, you'd think I worked construction or something! I sat on my Lay-Z-Boy with my laptop on me! Sheesh. Perspective. No more complaining from me!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Jan 8, 2007, 10:23:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

So glad to see you posting again!!!! No matter how much you do, it helps keep you along, don't you think? Besides, I need your motivation! Keep it going!!

 
At Jan 8, 2007, 10:42:00 PM, Blogger runliarun said...

It sucks to be sick and have to run at the same time. One makes the other worse, and then the other way round.

 
At Jan 9, 2007, 12:06:00 AM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

You go, Girl!

 
At Jan 10, 2007, 1:00:00 PM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

You are doing DOUBLE the amount of crunches that little lazy-puff me has just begun to do...

 
At Jan 10, 2007, 2:30:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Sucks to be sick. Feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home