From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Boo-urns

I guess my videos have messed up my template. I'm too lazy to fix it. It's only a couple of weeks to February, it'll be gone to archives by then.

Now the score:

Cold - 1
Resolutions - 0

I ran Tuesday, then two hours later spiked a fever for the rest of the afternoon/evening. Yesterday, I didn't even get my run in before the fever flattened me for the afternoon/evening. I barely got through work (one of the joys of being a teleworker is you have to pretty much be on your deathbed to take a sick day... this is not work mandated, just my own stupidity), eyes and nose running non-stop, sinuses blocked, ears blocked. YUCK.

This afternoon another fever, so I didn't even bother trying to run, I just sat in the living room with my laptop on my knee under a blanket. It was really hard to keep my eyes open. I also had to catch up on the work I missed sitting at OHIP renewing my health card (every five years a new picture... gotta love that waste of time).

So, for 2 days I've missed my 40 minute minimum. Of course I've lost weight from shivering.

I hope we feel better tomorrow (yes, Steve is out for the count as well).

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Jan 12, 2007, 8:51:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Bummer!Hope you feel better soon. ;)

 
At Jan 13, 2007, 12:51:00 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

Feel better soon, Una.

And
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it's a great one, despite the crud that's settled in your house.

 
At Jan 13, 2007, 4:34:00 AM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Get better! And happy almost-40 to us!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home