From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'll tag myself :)

Bunnygirl tagged anyone who wanted to be tagged.

Here's what I gotta do:
1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

Here it is:

1. U2 by U2
2. U2
3. Page 123 is a centerfold with some big hair! So 125 it is for me!

"Larry: I had no idea about videos, none of us did. I had just bought a brand-new pair of red Doc Martens boots which cost me fifteen pounds, a lot of money back then. There was a scene where the director, Melen Avis, asked me to spash through a puddle."

I wonder how it ends?

I have no idea who may read this, so I'll take Bunnygirl's approach. If you want to be tagged, go for it.

1 Comments:

At Jan 4, 2007, 7:32:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Look at you blogging like a wild woman!! I love it! I started to respond to the 'ghost tag' but the 3 sentences were so damn long I gave up. Good to see you back, and training, and focused!
Make it a great new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home