From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Friday, January 19, 2007

Lovely Day!

Lovely run today. Steve was off, so we ran by the Canal. After a few -20C days it was a balmy 0C and lightly snowing. Just beautiful. They hadn't plowed the sidewalk yet so we ran/slipped back a few inches, but it was glorious!

Today was my last day of 1/1. Yippee! I hate 1/1... so boring.

Sunday starts 2/1 and I can't wait!

The temps are supposed to drop to -30C overnight (with wind chill). I'm so glad I scheduled treadmill repair dude for tomorrow. If it is indeed the console circuit board, we're going to be set back $250 :( I hope it's nothing worse than that. I suppose it's better than looking at a replacement!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Jan 19, 2007, 10:31:00 PM, Blogger UltraMamaC said...

-30? C or F, that's colder than my FREEZER! eeep. I'm shivering thinking about it!

 
At Jan 20, 2007, 4:59:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I broke my treadmill trying to move it to my gargage...not smart. Now I have my lovely road bike (collecting serious dust) where my treadmill used to be. That's o.k., I make it to the gym! Stay warm!

 
At Jan 20, 2007, 10:27:00 PM, Blogger Downhillnut said...

Stay warm, Una! Hope that treadmill works for you. So cool you get to run by the CANAL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home